Thursday, May 23, 2013

So Where Do I Start?

The last few months have been quite an adventure, and I'd like to tell you about it. One of the things I try to do in this blog is give an honest look at what life is like for me as a writer, and the picture would be wildly inaccurate without a look at the last few months of my life. Besides, adventures tend to make for interesting stories.


That, all by itself, is a challenge. Trying to take all those events over all those days and nights and boil them down into a concise narrative is a tough enough job. Then on top of that you have the fact that it's not just my story - there are so many others who have lived various parts of it with me.

I've chosen to share my own life here, not theirs. So if the story seems a little ambiguous sometimes, please bear with me. It's out of respect for someone else's privacy.

No comments:

Post a Comment