Saturday, May 25, 2013

Storytelling by Gap

One of the nice things about having a blog is that if you're terrible about keeping track of dates, you can look back at it and see when things happened in your life. But sometimes it's the gaps between the posts that tell the biggest stories.

Okay, so my gaps don't tell stories to anyone but me. Guess that means I'll have to translate.

There's a gap from March 6 to March 15. That's when I found out some family members were about to be homeless.  We all worked around the clock for about 48 hours to put their things in storage, and then they moved in with us.

There's a gap from March 23 to May 20. Yup, almost two months. That's because around the third week of March, I realized I wasn't making enough money for the new household.

And now I'm back. Or at least I'm on my way.

No comments:

Post a Comment