Saturday, November 16, 2013

NaNoWriMo 2013

One of my favorite scenes from one of my favorite movies goes like this:
Alien: Best laid plans of mice.
Human: And men.
Alien: What?
Human: Best laid plans of mice and men.
Alien: Oh. No, I don't think men had much to do with it.


I had every intention of participating in (and winning) NaNoWriMo '13. The book was going to be called Sixteen Thousand Nights. I already had an outline as early as last winter.

But I had to sit out this year. November's half over and I'm just getting back into blogging. I'm happy to be promoting Resist the Devil and getting The Sandfruit People ready for release, but I do miss the adrenalin rush of NaNo. To everyone who is doing it this year, I want to let you know I'm thinking about you and look forward to joining you again one of these Novembers.

No comments:

Post a Comment